Accent Label Tube Labeling
Pre-Roll Tube Labeler APEL40R
The Brand New APEL40R for label application onto pre-roll tubes, vials, lipbalm and other similar containers.
The APEL40R was designed to apply labels onto pre-roll tubes, vials, cosmetic packaging and other tall & narrow cylindrical containers.
Each container steadily travels horizontally in between rollers while being guided by side guides to prepare for label application. After application, the label is adhered to the container underneath the overhead wrap belt.
With the capability to run either tapered or straight containers and the option to add automatic infeed, thermal transfer printing & more, we are certain we can provide a solution to fit you best.
WE BUILD IT WITH
- Novexx Label Head Model XLS204 for 40m/minute dispense speed and up to 4″ label width
- Label Accuracy at dispensing edge +/- 0.5 mm
- Overhead Wrap Belt
- Storage for up to 16 Product Profiles
- Roller Conveyor
- Speed Encoding
WE COULD ADD THIS
- Up to 6″ Label width with the XLS206 label head
- Up to 9″ Label Width with the XLS209 label head
- Automatic Infeed
- Thermal Transfer Printing
- Conveyor width and length modification
- HMI for Recipe Storage